Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experienced in leading a team of 8-10 developers b: Prepare Technical Design based on high level design and business requirements c: Expert in understanding of Salesforce Architecture, able to design the technical flows business processes d: Coordination with client for design reviews sign offs e: Perform Build and Unit test of Salesforce modules based on technical designs, following best practices, ensuring expected code quality f: Conduct peer review, guide team me
- Technical Experience : a: Salesforce Lightning, LWC, Salesforce Configuration, Customization, SFDC Integration b: Salesforce Integration, Sales-Service Cloud c: Development project on custom development using ForceCom Min 3 project executed end-end preferably using Agile methodology d: Lightning Development, Lightning Components, Apex code, Triggers, Salesforce Automation e: Troubleshooting skills, familiarity with deployment process and tools
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills b: Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore c: Agile methodology is an advantage d: Plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget Additional Information Must have good communication skills and capable of managing discussions with clien
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education Bachelor/Masters university degree in Engineering/Technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.