Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :User Interface Development Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :InVision,Sketch Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Technical Experience : a:Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token b:Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools c:Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc d:Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements e:A knack for benchmarking and optimization f:Familiarity with GIT g:Good Knowledge of Azure
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills and team management skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of design, Master of design
- Additional Information : Familiarity with GIT Good Knowledge of Azure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.