Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Expertise developing enterprise level cloud based web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices b Well designed, testable and efficent code c Ensure designs/code are in compliance with specifications d Strong experience in build, deployment and infrastructure automation e Support continuous improvement by investigating alternties and technologies and coommunicate f Understands framework and enough of tool in ecosystem to implement end to end component with minimal assistance
- Technical Experience : a Strong understanding of Java/J2EE, Microservices, Spring Boot, API development and solid experience in the application development using Spring Boot, XML, Restful API b Experience in build, deployment and infrastructure automation using Terraform and Helm c Should be aware of CICD tools like Jenkins, Docker, GIT d Should be aware of testing tools such as Serenity, Karate or any BDD framework
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication skills and participates actively in team meetings/discussions and be a specialist in Object Oriented analysis and design
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.