Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :New Delhi
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Work with CIO and functional leadership to shape thinking on IT strategy - Ability to assess current state and identify opportunities - Ability to paint a vision of the end state - Ability to communicate clearly and articulate well -written and oral - Ability to build financial business case
- Technical Experience : - Modern architecture principles Microservices, CQRS, event driven - Understands modern engineering design patterns used for well architected cloud solution - Must be able to comprehend requirements across public/ private and hybrid cloud and craft solutions meeting client requirements - Understands concepts of cloud API gateways, API mgmt platforms and Service mesh - Has performed technical assessments, gap analysis across large enterprise landscape - knowledge of full stack- front to back
- Professional Attributes : - Must have performed in client facing roles - Strong Communication skills - leadership skills - Team handling skills - Analytical skills - Presentation skills - Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.