Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develops and customizes Splunk apps and dashboards 2 Manage existing Splunk and equivalent hardware infrastructure and oversee production support in a clustered environment 3 Implements integration with external systems 4 Builds advanced visualizations 5 Troubleshoot Splunk platform and application issues, escalate the issue and work with Splunk support to resolve issues 6 Build and integrated contextual data into notable events
- Technical Experience : 1 Interact with end users to gather requirements 2 Perform routine health checks, maintenance tasks, update, upgrade, and implement new capability 3 Hands on experience on Splunk enterprise administrationincluding installation and BAU Maintaince and development 4 Mentor users and other groups on their use of Splunk
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skill 2 The individual must be able to communicate effectively with a minimum of supervision in verbally and in writing
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.