Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Requirement understanding b Deep Dive Design c Estimation d Ensure code and configuration is done to meet business process and application requirements e Ensure on time and quality delivery f Project Management - Risk, Issues, Delivery tracking, Status Reporting, team management
- Technical Experience : a Candidate MUST HAVE more than 12 years of IT experience with at least 5 years in Salesforce Development including Salesforce Lightning Customization b Salesforce Customization using Apex Classes, Controllers,Triggers,Batch,WebServices c Configuration using Validation Rules,Workflow, Approval process, Flows, Reports and Dashboards, User Management d Good understanding of SFDC best practices, Governor limits, Security model is must e Good troubleshooting skills, familiarity with deployment
- Professional Attributes : a Should have lead complex Salesforce Customization projects b Good Oral and written communication skills c Excellent Team Management d Experience on working with Salesforce Service Cloud, Health Cloud
- Educational Qualification : BE Computer Science, IT or Electronics Telecommunication is preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.