Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Bank Analyzer
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: The candidate will be responsible for SAP Banking Services formerly SAP Bank Analyser and have both a strong functional and technical B: The candidate should be able to facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders eg Credit Risk, Finance, understand the business requirement and be able to translate this into a system requirement/solution C: The candidate will be working on finance regulatory requirements and the SAP solution to address
- Technical Experience : A: Credit Risk Analyzer Experience including- Configuration of standard and custom derivations B: SDL and RDL Experience including- Data modelling and configuration of templates, Create extraction routines using BW infosets using SDL RDL data C: Functional knowledge of Basel IV updates applicable to Banking Services such as- Standardised Treatment, Floors etc, Counterparty Credit Risk D: Desirable Experience- Proficient Technical ability in ABAP, BW development experience
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skills verbal, written, listening and the ability to interact with onsite team and clients B: Team skills - ability to share ideas, work with and assist other members to ensure the success of the wider team C: Should have good analytic skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ServiceNow IT Service Management Application Designer
Salesforce Development Application Lead
Elastic Path Solutions Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.