Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BW on HANA Data Modeling & Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development,SAP Native HANA SQL Modeling & Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Works with Business Analyst and Senior MI Designer to develop technical design specifications for extraction logic, DSO/Cube/Update rules, HANA models and views, interfaces, reports B: Builds/changes technical objects according to the technical standards C: Prepares test scenarios, executes unit and integration test D: Resolves defects during test cycles and hyper care Creates runbooks E: Contributes to end-user documentation and user manuals F: Supports the resolution of Production issues
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in modelling SAP BW 73 on Oracle and HANA backends min 2 years of BW build experience B: Experience of building SAP BW data-flows and data-models C: Excellent knowledge of key technical objects used in the creation of a SAP BW data model and proven experience in building these BW objects D: Technical background and experience in ABAP would be a plus E: Good knowledge of query development on SAP BW info-providers using the query designer F: Experience with Native HANA modelling
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 Years of Full Time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.