Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :
- Project Role Description :
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :.NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Creating and architecture runway b Architect for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution c Technical design and design reviews d Researching available solution option / products suitable for the project e Interactions with Product Manager, Enterprise Arch, RTE, Dev Leads f Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences
- Technical Experience : a Must Have: Microsoft Full Tech Stack, SQL, Microservices architecture, Azure PaaS, Angular, Design Patterns b Optional: Azure DevOps, Mongo, GaphQL c Preferred Certifications: TACG Certified, Azure Certifications
- Professional Attributes : A Client interaction experience b Good communication skills c Experience of working in Agile team
- Educational Qualification : A Should be a graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.