Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps,Personal Insurance
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: The One Commercial Partner Digital Services DevOps Engineer will be responsible for sharing best practices and guidance with the engineering teams and work as a consultant to the engineering teams on a regular basis B: This resource will reside in the Jericho team and report to the Microsoft FTE Release Manager, but will work across all teams in the OCP DS Engineering team C: They will have a mind for quality and be focused on successful deployments of the OCP DS suite of applications
- Technical Experience : A: Knowing at all times how well the products are operating in Prod and UAT w/ regard to function, performance and cost; initiate action to address any concerns B: Define and create instrumentation for application availability and performance metrics C: In collaboration with engineering teams, resolve system issues as they arise and track to closure D: Develop and maintain build and release automation scripts and pipelines E: Manage development environments and cloud services in Azure
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good communication skills b: Should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.