Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Support Breach Response Lead and our global clients to respond to security breach 2:Work with different internal/external teams to improve and expand the toolset for advanced breach response capability 3: Manage and improve security breach response/investigation plan and procedures 4:Effectively communicate security incident details in verbal and writing 5:Perform advance investigation using standard and custom incident response tools 6:Understand threat actor tactics,techniques, and procedure
- Technical Experience : 1:Good understanding on advance incident response techniques and tools utilization in complicated environment 2:Good understanding on Windows and Linux operating system 3:Good knowledge in corporate network architecture, security devices functionality and security process/policy 4:Knowledge in Malware analysis,reverse engineering, and custom scripting Python, per
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication and written skill, additionally handling client during critical incident situation
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/MBA 2 Security tools specific certification
- Additional Information : Certification: CISSIP GCFA GCFE GREM Encase/FTK Security plus EC-Council CEH, CHFI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.