Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experienced in managing resources and project deliverables with providing regular project updates status reviews to stakeholders b: Expert in communication and building good rapport with stakeholders Presents viewpoints and complex ideas in a comprehensible manner c: Familiar with processes, tools and metrics related to project/program management
- Technical Experience : a: Proficient with MS Office, Smartsheet, MSP, Primavera and other Project Management tools b: Adds value to organization by bringing significant improvement/innovation ideas and constantly looks to grow the efficiency and reduce cost c: Is able to drive the projects to their strategic objective independently or with the help of Senior Project Manage
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent written and verbal communication skills b: Good organizational skills c: Good Team Playe
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.