Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Strong passionate and technology leader B:4 years experience in leading/managing software development teams with minimum 2 years of experience in Springboot/ Microservices C:Should deliver and maintain complex large-scale banking software applications Being accountable for the success of the team D:Driving technical excellence and efficiency within the team, pushing innovation and quality E:Should have hands on experience on Spring boot and Microservices
- Technical Experience : A:Expert knowledge in design and implementation of server side code modelled on microservice architecture written using Java 8, Spring Boot, REST API, Hibernate B:Expert level in using Eclipse, GIT and Maven C:Expert Level in understanding of Microservices ,SQL MySQL and NOSQL Mongo DB D:Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets E:Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts F:Should have robust Unit Testi
- Professional Attributes : A:Able to Report Project status, Risk, Issues, dependencies and provide mitigation strategy B:Must have experience leading teams and developing usable software products C:Able to guide and mentor junior developer on the team and challenge architects D:Excellent communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.