Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP solution Candidate should have strong knowledge of Process Industry, exposure in mining / metals being an added advantage Should be able to design the solution for clients meeting their business needs, knitting the various areas together Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients business or technology ecosystem Configure, test and deploy the setup and able to support th
- Technical Experience : At least 1 full lifecycle E2E Implementation in SAP PP in S4 HANA Experience in process industry Fair knowledge and expertise in QM Strong understanding of product costing and integration knowledge of SD MM Very strong understanding of MRP and insights onto APO / SAP IBP Should have strong business knowledge Write functional specifications for custom developments
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for managing asset building activities and Go to market support for new client deals Drive initiatives as per financial year plan Responsible for managing staffing based on budgets Team building /management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.