Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Analyzing business requirement in order to determine the test strategy covered by automation testing2 Developing Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data. Troubleshoot failing test cases and resolve the issues faced by other resources or stake holders.3 Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.4 Maintaining existing tests scripts or regression suites
- Technical Experience : 1 Deep technical expertise in QRDA Parser QA2 Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid.3 Knowledge of Java Programming Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods Built-in as well as User defined, Exception handling, File Handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts.4 Good knowledge on Element Locators, Selenese Commands, WebDriver methods.5 Creating Test Cases using Selenium
- Professional Attributes : 1 Having Good Communication skills, in order to directly interact with the client team or Business teams2 Required to maintain multiple tasks and teams inside the project3 Need to work independently on need basis and handling whole Automation testing process
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.