Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tech Delivery&Op Excellence Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Understand how to deliver value to clients, and use that commercial competency to apply methods or certifications appropriately. Attention to detail and deep expertise allow them to see inherent risks or improvement opportunities that others may not. Work directly with client teams to ensure a high standard of delivery and operational excellence are met.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC),Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Risk and Compliance member work with the service delivery organization and other compliance related functions to help 1: Manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level 2: Increase the level of awareness of and compliance with policy/process related matters 3: Support successful completion of various external compliance certification programs/internal compliance assessments 4: Perform compliance matters and Operational service management Audit
- Technical Experience : 1: Minimum one year experience in Auditing principles and practices 2: Minimum one year experience in Infrastructure Services 3: Contract Management / Service Reporting 4: Risk management or assessment 5: Stakeholder management 6: Good to have Certifications-CISA/ISO-27001 Lead Auditor/ITIL certification/PPSM and awareness of ISO 20000/CRISC/CISSP/CISM/CIPM/CIPT/CIPP/SOC1/SOC2 awareness, BCM ISO 223001
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication 2: Teamwork 3: Problem Solving Capabilities 4: Work Planning and Management 5: Quick Learner 6: Eager to take on responsible task 7: Dedicated and Focused
- Educational Qualification : 1: MBA-Information Security/ IT 2: BE/B-Tech with CS/IT/related domain 3: BSc- IT
- Additional Information : 1: Occasional within country travel 2: Flexibility in working hours
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.