Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Technical design and implementation of Quote to Cash solutions using Salesforce CPQ and billing 2 Create proof of concepts POCs and build prototypes quickly to evaluate the mapping of custom CPQ functionality to Salesforce CPQ,Be recognized as a technical functional specialist in CPQ and Billing 3 Participate in the development of best practices, strategies, and policies around data governance, including master data management, metadata management, data quality and data profiling
- Technical Experience : Experience with Salesforce platform, 8 years of relevant experience on Salesforce platform or CPQ, 6 years experience in designing and developing solutions in Saesforce CPQ, 4 years experience in full cycle implementations of Salesforce CPQ and billing solutions including ownership of technical solution design
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills,Ability to lead the offshore team and report to onshore manager strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in BE, MCA or equivalent, Salesforce Platform Developer/Admin Certifications
- Additional Information : Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented,collaborative environment, co-ordinate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.