Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Platform Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have skill: Analysis, Architecting, Design, implementation of enterprise applications using Java Enterprise Edition and middleware components like JBoss, EJB, Spring Boot etc 2 Good to have : Work in an agile environment on managing a DevOps set-up to build features along with Unit tests and system testing 3 Must have skill: Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including deployment
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have : Minimum 9 years of experience on Spring Boot and JBoss EAP application server and Tomcat installation, configuration and administration Experience with Apache Webserver 22/23/24 2 Must have skill: Strong Experience in JBoss EAP 7/6x/5x/4x and Tomcat 8x/6x/4x Application Servers Administration 3 Must have skill: Strong Experience in Apache webserver/JBoss EWS and mod jk configuration Involved in Various Administration tasks like Installation
- Professional Attributes : 1Good Communication 2 Ready to learn new things 3 Quick learner with interest and ability to master new technologies and able to handle tasks effectively and working independently and leading a team
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors Science, Technol
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.