Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Closely work with all areas of IT to assist in the architecture, design, and build of the cloud infrastructure within Microsoft Azure 2 Provisioning and managing Azure Infrastructure using automation PowerShell, ARM templates, Azure Blueprints 3 Infrastructure performance monitoring and optimization using Azure Monitor and Log Analytics 4 Implementation of different Azure IaaS Services in Compute, Storage, and Networking 5 Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform
- Technical Experience : 1 Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles, considerations and best practices 2 Strong understanding experience in operational delivery support of Multi-cloud multi-region environments spread globally 3 Have deep level of understanding of Azure cloud components VM, Scalesets, Vnet, NACL, storage, Monitoring, Load balancers, RG, Subscriptions PaaS service offering building client required business architecture 4 - Drive technical discussion during live troubleshooting perform RCA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to multi-task and participate in large, complex, and concurrent projects 2 Technical leader who believe in lead by examples 3 Good presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : B tech
- Additional Information : Azure Cloud certification is must, Preferably AZ-104, AZ-303/304. Additional cloud certification in AWS/Google will be advantageous Training & certifications in Linux, DevOps tools
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.