Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Elastic Path Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B: Customize and develop Cortex APIs, 3rd Party application integrations, Commerce Manager, Batch Jobs of Elastic Path application C: Configure Business Rules and customize the interfaces
- Technical Experience : A: Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in Java, Min 1 years-experience in Java8 features B: Minimum 2 years hands-on experience on any of Ecommerce framework - Elastic Path Commerce/Commerce Tools/Hybris/Magento C: Minimum 1 Hands-on Experience on Elastic Path7, programming knowledge to work with Cortex resources using Helix model D: Troubleshooting system issues E: Good to have hands-on experience in integration with third party applications like Order Management, Catalog Management
- Professional Attributes : A: Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges B:Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data C: Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines D: Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.