Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :
- Project Role Description :
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :HealthCare Payer Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Should have strong US Healthcare knowledge B Should have good communication skills C Should have knowledge on SQL/Oracle queries D Should be able to do system analysis write Use cases User stories
- Technical Experience : A Need a Strong BA with experience in delivering Agile projects in Health Care Payer domain B Experience of handling Products/Health care plans for a Payer client C Agile certified D Working with overlap in EST hours E Experience in engaging with customer stakeholders and participate actively in requirement workshops, translate requirements into EPICs, EPICs to user stories F Identify opportunities propose solutions to resolve issues faced by Business users
- Professional Attributes : A Good healthcare exposure B Good communication skill both Verbal written C Requirement elicitation technique
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.