Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Manufacturing Engineering MES
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Mandatory-Upgrade Werum PASX environments in line with Infrastructure changes Authoring and Review of validation deliverables like MES Validation strategy Global versus local validation strategy in template solution roll out, Validation Plan, FRA Functional Risk assessment, RTM Requirement Traceability MatrixTest plan, Test Summary reports Experience in IQ/OQ/PQ related activities and coordinate for Pre-and Post-approvals Create and execute Test scripts; Manage configurations
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 years experience working with and supporting MES systems from Werum, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting Minimum 2 years experience with SAP relevant subjects, including but not limited to Materials management, Flow and structure of iDoc messages, including analysis and troubleshooting of data transmissions, validation processes and implementations Minimum 2 years experience supporting Linux and related components eg Cron, including installation, configuration
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills Quick Learner and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and tools Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications Ability to collaborate with team
- Additional Information : MES Werum is Mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.