Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Is responsible to interpret business requirements to deliver high quality, customer focused technical solutions 2: Should be able to be Be a part of an agile environment primarily using open source technologies and the best deployment techniques 3: Must Join a mixed team of back end and front end developers use to a wide range of technologies from Kubernetes to ReactJS 4: Must be able to Drive the best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have Experience in Java or Scala Development 2: Must be an Advocate of TDD and BDD practices 3: Should have Experience of OO development and design patterns 4: Should have Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites 5: Must have A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban 6: Should have Familiarity with front end web technologies, for example ReactJS, is desirable
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communicators b: Team players c: Strong problem solvers d: Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : 1 : Ability to multi task
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.