Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with functional SMEs to review requirements Review field mapping documents for SAP and non SAP objects 2 Create transform jobs in SAP Data Services BODS 3 Perform Extraction, transformation / source to target mapping and load into SAP or non SAP systems 4 Performance analysis of existing jobs and optimizations 5 Prepare FD, TD documentation
- Technical Experience : 1 Take and understand business requirements from onsiteclients and convert into technical design 2 Design BODS jobs and mentor juniors in team 3 Develop BODS jobs to implement end to end data migration scenario 4 Test and review BODS jobs implement best practices and automation where ever possible 5 Load data to target environment and perform post data load activities SAP BODS PL SQL Enterprise HANA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong problem solving, testing, and troubleshooting skills 2 Identify and bring the automation and innovational ideas 3 Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical employee vendors of system related products 4 Work closely with team and should be able to handle team
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.