Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Responsible for developing technical specifications, system design specifications and requirements solicitations and support while improving business process functionalities 2: Hands on experience as SAP ABAP Consultant with extensive expertise in ABAP and ABAP on HANA 3: Understand the complexity of developments ensuring development conforms the acceptance criteria 4: Good communication skill to interact with business product owners, developers, and quality analysts to drive value deliver
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have 7-10 years of relevant experience in designing and developing solutions using ABAP and ABAP on HANA 2: Strong knowledge on HANA implementation experience in HANA modeling Attribute views, Analytic views, Calculation views 3: Administer data models in SAP HANA, including managing schemas, the importing/exporting and transporting of data models 4: Experience on Data provisioning tools and should have experience in writing XSODATA
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good communication skills 2 : Good team player
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.