Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Glue
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Software Engineering experience with expert proficiency in full stack Pythonb.Good Experience in developing pipelines using AWS Gluec.Experience deploying and running AWS based data solutions using services or products such as S3, Lambda, Redshift, SNS, Cloud Formation,Step Functionsd.Familiar with metadata management, data lineage, and principles of data governancee.Strong SQL skillsf.Should be able to conduct complex analysis and experiments using various statistical techniques
- Technical Experience : a.Good understanding of cloud concepts and a know how of the AWS Stackb.Exposure to any one of the Industries ie Finance ,Communication and Telco ,Resources ,Health and Public Services ,Productsc.Over all IT exp 5 plus, relevant exp 3 plus
- Professional Attributes : a.Excellent Communication skills,verbal and writtenb.Handling issues and client interactionc.AWS Solution Architect Assoicate Certification with GCP
- Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education
- Additional Information : Good to have exposure on Cloud concepts and AWS databases
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.