Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Architecture,Data Engineering,Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Migration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Presales and solution ownership of sales pursuits data analytics related services for cloudb.Own end to end RFP or RFI or Proactive proposals,client presentations and solution workshopc.Contribute in areas like estimations,building PoVs,offerings devlopment,training and capability building
- Technical Experience : a.10 or more years of experience in implementing data ingestion pipelines from multiple sourcesb.3 or more years of experience using Python,PySpark or Scalac.Exp in Databricks on cloudd.Exp in any of AWS, Azure or GCPe.Exp in ETL, data engineering, data cleansing and insertion into a data warehouse
- Professional Attributes : a. Strong requirement analysis and technical solutioning skill in Data and Analytics b. Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills c. Eagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basisd. Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : B.E or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.