Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :WebMethods Fabric
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Work independently on the tasks assigned from design, build B OPS Support Show flexibility for OPS Support Show flexibility wrt work timings Able to work independently Good team player Locking of Swalakshmi Thiruchitrambalam to Bengaluru Location
- Technical Experience : A Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Have good skills in web Methods B Adapters, REST SOAP Webservices Connectors Experience - C Plus years Specific skills- web Methods Fabrics Quick learning and show flexibility for the work deliverables ,Oracle SQL, REST Web Services and HTML Good knowledge on JDBC Adapters, REST SOAP Web ServicesLocking of Swalakshmi Thiruchitrambalam to Bengaluru Location
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.