Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Google BigQuery
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Must be able to Deliver technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of our stakeholders This will entail analysing developing, testing and deploying the appropriate solution through the development life-cycle b: Should have Ability to pick new technology quickly and deliver c: Produce deliverables that follow the development standards and principles, on time d: Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects
- Technical Experience : a: Must have Excellent GCP, Big Query SQL skills b: Must have Good experience on Python scripting c: Should have Experience on Airflow and Bash/Unix scripting d: Must have Experience of integration projects on large-scale environments e: Should have ETL technical design, development and support Comprehensive Cloud migration experience f: Should have in depth understanding of large scale data, such as data warehouses and their best practice and principles of managing them
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communicators b: Team players c: Strong problem solvers d: Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions e: Ability to multi task
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : a: Ability to multi task
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.