Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Adobe Audience Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Digital Marketing,Requirements Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Partners with customers to understand their business objectives and technical requirements and to develop a comprehensive digital strategy for segmentation and taxonomy that leverage the application of data, research and marketing best practices Ability to capture customers business needs, document them and collaborate with technical team to ensure that the implementation successfully meets those requirements Helps define roadmap of customer training and reporting activities to help strengthe
- Technical Experience : Evaluate customers existing data collection and segmentation strategy to identify new opportunities for new audiences and develop test learn use cases that align with the overall digital vision Ensures that implementation aligns with the overall business objectives and maps to use cases uncovered during discovery Helps customers to prioritize business requirements against business objectives and development of a roadmap to manage myriad workstreams towards to achieve them
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good analytical skills 2 Must have good communication skills 3 Must work in teams and have team management skills
- Additional Information : Preferred Certification - Adobe Business Practitioner Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.