Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform),ABS Chemical Enterprise Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implementation of infra security technology products Panorama, Google Cloud, PA NGFW, Prisma Cloud, Email security, Web Security, , in on-prem and cloud Azure, AWS, GCP 2 Hand-on experience in Azure/AWS 3 Build configuration of various NGFW such as Paloalto, FortiGate, Checkpoint, Cisco, Prisma Cloud Endpoint protection as Symantec, Mcafee, Trend micro, EDR solution 4 Hands-on experience and troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in implementing infra security technology products Panorama, PA NGFW, Prisma Cloud, Email security, Web Security, , in on-prem and cloud Azure, AWS, GCP 2 Hand-on experience in Azure/AWS, GCP 3 Build configuration of various NGFW such as Paloalto, FortiGate, Checkpoint, Cisco, Prisma Cloud End point protection as Symantec, Mcafee, Trend micro, EDR solution
- Professional Attributes : 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Leading the team 3 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.