Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :Angular,ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - The resource should have understanding of Dynamics CRM Technical as a platform - The resource should have good understanding of agile ways of working Work with team to build and maintain agile culture of delivery - The resource should be experienced in stakeholder management and should be able to convey the complex business requirements in simpler forms to development teams - Help team in development of platform capabilities, in alignment with the strategic platform roadmap
- Technical Experience : - Strong undersatnding of the Dynamics CRM platformScripting ,Plugin, dialogs, client extensions, SDK, webservices - Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows - Development Skills for NET projects - Working knowledge of GIT, TFS etc - Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and Fetch XML - Working closely with BI project teams or other resources for completion of projects related to the CRM system - Development experience with Dynamics 365 Portals will be beneficial
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.