Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Possesses an understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure 2 Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development 3 Collaborate with onsite coordinators and clients to understand the requirement and updates 4 Solid interpersonal communication and team skills required to operate as a contributing member of global technical teams that
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 2 years experience in the development of Net projects, web applications, web portals, and ERP 2 Experience in data modeling, database design with SQL and any other Databases 3 Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application of service offerings and products provided by IT 4 Excellent broad architecture and troubleshooting knowledge including a solid understanding of the Client-Side Object Model
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.