Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Trade Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Hands on experience in CRM TPM planning configuration, Technical development, Testing and Go-Live support 2 CRM/TPM master data Setup and Configuration, hands-on experience in Master data for CRM, Business Partner, Employee responsible, Responsibility Area , Product Hierarchy
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on in SAP TPM, understanding of SAP TPM related reporting via BW or BPC 2 Should have played client facing role, be able to work directly with the client/user to capture their requirements and convert to solutions3Proven SAP TPM knowledge and experience with: Planning, Promotions, funds, Claims, Settlements areas 4Various TPM flows transactions: Able to support main flows, strong knowledge of handling Enhancements/Reports/SMART FORMS and EDI or Integration Strong Incident Management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good team handling skills 2 Attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication and training skills required, as is the ability to work effectively
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of regular education
- Additional Information : Must have good communication skills and flexible to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.