Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Bank Analyzer
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Ccandidate should be able to facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders eg Credit Risk, Finance, understand the business requirement and be able to translate this into a system requirement/solution B: Candidate should have worked in all aspects of the E2E delivery Requirements, Functional Specification, Technical Analysis/Design, Configuration, System Test, UAT and Deployment C: Be able to share ideas, work with and assist other team members to ensure the success of the wider team
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 7 years of experience in SAP Banking Services formerly SAP Bank Analyser and have both a strong functional and technical knowledge B: Should have experience on Credit Risk Analyzer Module Editor configuration of all levels, configuration of standard and custom derivations, in-depth knowledge of Banking Services Data model, SDL and RDL Data modelling and configuration of templates, Ability to update and maintain all STS modules, Create extraction routines using BW infosets using SD
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skills verbal, written, listening B: A ability to interact with onsite team and clients C: Team skills - ability to share ideas, work with and assist other members to ensure the success of the wider team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.