Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes 2Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues work Develop and maintain highly scalable microservices that within the project 3 Be part of 24/7 DevOps support model Follow existing release process to enable developed features in live systems Engage with key stakeholders business, markets, SREs, vendors 4Lead and mentor development team members Ensuring team code is compliant
- Professional Attributes : 1 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude 2 Eager to never stop learning 3 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education university degree with focus on Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.