- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description : Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : DevOps
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understanding of complete Release management Process b: Sound knowledge of CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, CDD tool for BPM deployments c: Excellent hands-on experience for code repositories like SVN, GIT, Bitbucket d: Good Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven e: Sound knowledge of Configuration Management like Jboss server, Liferay configurations etc f: Building and Managing multiple Environments Build, Test, Staging, Pilot, Prod
- Technical Experience : a: Strong understanding of CI/CD pipeline, different tools b: Thorough understanding Release Management Process c: Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills d: Experience with version controls git, Bitbucket SVN e: Knowledge of Maven, Java f: Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of infrastructure and technical changes within the environment
- Professional Attributes: A: Self-disciplined, strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills B: Should have good communication skills - verbal and written C: Should have good team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Angular Application Developer
Work Load Automation Architecture and Design Application Developer
Business Requirement Analysis Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.