Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :Adobe InDesign
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities a: Manage and ensure quality standards of Adobe implementations b: Meeting and Managing engagement with Enterprise Architects c: Responsible for architect and designing business applications using Adobe CQ d: Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing Adobe solutions e: Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other applications with Adobe based application f: Estimate and Size the requirement
- Technical Experience : Technical Experience a: Relevant experience of 5 years in Adobe developing applications b: Experience of technically leading the application development for atleast 2 sizable Adobe solutions d: Experience of leading consulting assignments related to Adobe fitment assessment e: Have extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining Adobe solutions for complex business requirements f: Works in conjunction with Program Manag
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.