Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business Analyst
- Project Role Description :Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Duck Creek Policy
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Directly work with clients to convert business requirements into Functional requirements 2: Support test and development team throughout SDLC 3: Help in risk-based testing 4: Should be flexible to relocate across locations
- Technical Experience : 1: Candidate shall be proficient in Property and casualty insurance across US and UK market 2: Candidate shall have worked as Business Analyst in Insurance domain and has strong grip on requirements management, analytical skills and SDLC processes
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have experience in analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure 2: Must have hands on experience in understanding the business needs and preparing functional requirement documents 3: An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Additional Information : 1: Should have experience in analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ServiceNow IT Service Management Application Designer
Salesforce Development Application Lead
Elastic Path Solutions Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.