Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :CloudSense
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Familiar with Cloudsense architecture and configuration/coding for Cloudsense CPQ, product modeling and plugin Should possess knowledge in the following areas in CloudSense: Configurator, Orchestrator, Order and Subscription Be proficient in CS application configuration and APIs Experience in other programming languages APEX / Java
- Technical Experience : 4 to 5 years
- Professional Attributes : Experience in Cloudsense and Salesforce CPQ and atleast one implementation experience on CloudSense Good experience with Salesforcecom CRM, Apex, Visualforce, APIs, Sales Cloud and Lightning experience a plus Hands of experience on Cloudsense Solution Console, Salesforce Administrator and Java S
- Educational Qualification : BE/B Tech/PG
- Additional Information : 1 - CloudSense CPQ P2 - Intermediate 2 - Apex Programming Language P2 - Intermediate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.