Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAS Data Integration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Deliver expert knowledge on the SAS Enterprise Guide - the software functionality and creation models and reports b: Assist and develop SAS programming solutions c: Work with business analyst to propose new solutions, including conducting of prototype, proof of concept, or the full implementation of systems d: Hands on experience in working in SAS tools and delivering quality results
- Technical Experience : a: Overall 4 to 6 years of experience in writing SAS program source code, including: Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Procedures, Creating SAS reports, SAS/Access, and Integration Technologies b: 4 years of experience and skill in doing SAS coding including the most up-to-date SAS version 9x or higher and product c: Strong relational database and SQL experience d: Must have good SAS ETL experience e: Strong understanding of ETL concepts
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have excellent good communication skills b: Resource should be able to work on the task independently
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.