Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Ansible on Microsoft Azure,DevOps,Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 4 years of Hand-on Experience with using Ansible and creating Ansible Playbooks Deliver the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale Working experience in Ansible, RESTful APIs, Experience implementing a continuous integration CI or continuous development CD pipeline Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python
- Technical Experience : Very good analytical/problem solving skills Working experience in any one virtualized platform VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft, Infrastructureserver/storage/network management experiencedesirable, Relational Database conceptsdesirable Understanding of cloud concepts
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.