Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Execute changes to SAP master data eg customer, vendor, materials etc as approved by the business b Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance c Perform regular business related activities eg price and contracts updates, approval schemes d System monitoring and user management related activities e Perform mass updates as required f Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Technical Experience : a Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues b Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems c Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed d Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation e Previous master data management experience in SAP f Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill b Capable of Client facing c Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment d Excellent communication skills flexibility responsiveness
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.