Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Field Service Lightning
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Salesforce resource who is having minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience with knowledge on Salesforce Architecture, Best practices and very good hands on LWC, Lightning, Apex, Visualforce page, SFDX and GIT b:He/She should be able to gather customer requirements and architect the overall process with design principles
- Technical Experience : a:Minimum of 2 years experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation b: A minimum of 6 months exposure to integrations, both data and content and data/content migration support or delivery c: Cloud based Field Service Lightning solutions specific experience highly desired
- Professional Attributes : a:Minimum of 6 months experience as a team member of successful Salesforce project implementations related to Field Service Lightning and/or a successful project implementation of ClickSoftware b;: Proficient communications skills c: Should be good in confidence d: Good learning skills
- Educational Qualification : BTECH, MTECH, BSC, MCA, BE, ME, MSC
- Additional Information : FSL certified would be a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.