Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM AS /400 Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Liaising with the customer technical representatives B Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features C Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes D Identify and implement approved opportunities to improve monitoring, automation, cost-effectiveness, performance and supportability of the AS400 instances E Review and update AS400 Administration procedures F Execute AS400 changes in support of major application G Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Incident Change and Problem management 2 Participate in Root Cause Analysis RCA 3 Participate in Disaster recovery process 4 Independently work with vendors on HW/SW issue on AS400 5 Knowledge on below tools: - a BRMS b HA Tool ie Mimix, iTera, iCluster, QEDD c Scheduler ie IBM Advanced Job Scheduler, Robot d Performance tool ie iDoctor, PM400, Lpar2rrd
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2 Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3 Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings 4 Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
- Additional Information : Willing to work in 247 Support Including Night Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.