Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-maintaining database 2-updating statistics 3-re-indexing 4-structure modifications 5-index analysis
- Technical Experience : 1-experience in Data warehousing/BI projects on Microsoft Platform 2-strong hands-on experience in, SQL Server Analytic Services SSAS and Tabular models
- Professional Attributes : 1- Should have advanced DAX knowledge and performance tuning of Tabular models 2-Should have handled dynamic partitioning in Tabular models 3-Development experience in BI tool such as MS Power BI 4-Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels verbal, written, etc with technical an
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.