Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Creating projects in Microfocus ALM 2: Updating project workflows using VB Script to generate dashboard/status reports 3: Adding/Removing users from Site Administration 4: Adding/Removing security roles for users and configuring the necessary field across modules Test plan, Test Lab, Defects, Requirements, and releases 5: Prepare the training materials and help mentor the entire team to use the tool wisely 6: Working knowledge with Oracle SQL and MS SQL 7: Working exp writing JAVA/Net code
- Technical Experience : 1: Minimum 5 years of working experience in supporting IT tools for Windows applications 2: Hands-on administration experience with Micro focus ALM atleast 2 project
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have strong communication skills and have very strong team management skill 2: Should have strong analytical skills and to be flexible to work on shift 3: Should be flexible to upskill and cross train to new skill as per project need
- Educational Qualification : 16 years of regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.