Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Responsible for scope analysis, estimation, planning, design and delivery of all project milestones b: Responsible for monitoring and task allocation for the team members as a Team Lead c: Provides technical assistance and establish coding standards, tools and methodologies for team to follow d: Responsible for planning/scheduling status calls with onshore and offshore teams e: Engage client to gather requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in Object oriented programming techniques, REST API, API, RFC Remote Function Call b: Expertise in modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms Adobe Forms Exposure to web services, web applications and BAPI c: Working knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented Programming, ABAP BADI Business Add-In and Workflows d: Development experience in RICEF Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Reports e: Good functional understanding in SAP FI, CO, SD MM Modules
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication team handling skills b: Good leadership skills with ability to deliver under strict timelines c: Experienced in Gathering client requirements, effort estimation, solution design, managing d: Experience in onshore/offshore client management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.