Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Strong knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge B Understanding of basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development C Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution, budgeting and time management skills D Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development E Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule
- Technical Experience : Must to have :Agile Program Management Good to have :Knowledge on US Health care domain A Three or more years of experience in Agile technology delivery and tools B Five or more years of Software Delivery Life Cycle SDLC experience C Three or more years of experience in a Scrum environment, preferably in SAFe, Kanban or financial services industry D CSM Certified Scrum Master, SA SAFe Agilist, SSM SAFe Scrum Master certifications
- Professional Attributes : A US Healthcare knowledge is an added advantage B Willing to work on Shift timings Shift B - until 1030 PM IST if required
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.