Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Migration,Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Design, build and configure Snowflake applications to meet business process and application requirementsb.Working with client to get the functional requirements and convert to technical specification end to end delivery as per agile model
- Technical Experience : a.At least 10 years Data experience and min 4 years Snowflake experienceb.Active RFP contribution as a Snowflake SME which includes evaluating cloud migration by different methodologiesc.Strong ability to design and develop workflows in Snowflake on at least one cloud technology
- Professional Attributes : a.Resource should have good communication and presentation skillsb.Resource should have strong analytical skills and ability to lead teamc.Good attention to detail, quickly learn and adapt methods from case studies or other proven approaches
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.